Old October 4th 12, 02:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Another Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

In message , at 13:37:54 on Thu, 4 Oct
2012, d remarked:
On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:52:15 +0100
Roland Perry wrote:
It's all about electronics. The way the abusers use social media on PCs
and smartphones to assist their activity.

So domestic abusers use computers now? What do they do, hit their spouse over
the head with them?

They monitor their spouses.

Anyway , anyone who lets themselves get abused on social media is an idiot.

They aren't being trolled. And one of my aims to help them prevent being
abused, so we agree that's a good thing.

Its nothing more than a recreaitonal toy so if someone is unpleasent then don't
use it. Its like complaining that every time you go in a certain garden a
dog bites you. Well don't go in that garden then!

Many people today have their support networks tied almost inextricably
to Facebook (and to some extent Facebook-alikes). Cutting themselves off
from that isn't an option.

ps It's quite interesting to see you trotting out the classic redneck
which need to be addressed.