Old April 2nd 04, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] romic@cix.compulink.co.uk is offline

Default Free travel for LUL staff on National Railways?

In article ,
(JB) wrote:

I believe free ticket entitlement only follows on from having
privilege
ticket entitlement. If you joined post 1996 then there is no NR
privilege entitlement and therefore no free ticket allocation.

For those with free ticket entitlement then it is one free ticket a
year
up to manager grade and 4 free tickets for business manager and above.
Very senior staff with sufficient long service may also have nice
things
like regional passes or all lines passes.

What was/is the priv rate on NR for LUL staff? Is it the same 75% off
NR
staff get?

Yes
Pay 25% of the single price, a return being 50% of the single price.
Normally no reductions on saver etc. returns, although I do find that if I
go to Croydon, a priv return (80p) is cheaper than two singles (unless
they charge a minimum fare).

Roger