Old October 7th 12, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default The Thick Of It

In message , at 11:59:41 on Sun, 7
Oct 2012, Ken Wheatley remarked:
On 2012-10-06 15:33:42 +0000, Dr Strabismus said:

On Sunday, 30 September 2012 21:07:49 UTC+1, Ken Wheatley wrote:
Substantial parts of this week's episode were filmed on board a Grand
Central class 180. As the journey was supposed to be to Bradford,

unusual example of accuracy.

I entirely agree. Another brilliant episode, and highly commendable
attention to detail. Looked like a GC 180 in regular service to
Bradford, with the entourage making a hurried exit and re-entry at
Brighouse (name just visible on the Metro sign).

Could some-one try to x-post this to uk.railway?

Always happy to help.

I put it here by mistake and have tried to cross-post several times
(and to reply to Boltar) without success.