Old October 8th 12, 02:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.driving
Dave Plowman[_2_] Dave Plowman[_2_] is offline

Default Dartford crossing

In article ,
wrote:

I like the idea of that. Let the mugs pay and the rest of us drive over
the bridge that was paid for by tolls in 2003 after which Lying Labour
said the tolls would be removed. Naturally, being a cash cow they
weren't.

Perhaps it has escaped your notice, but we had a change of government
quite some time ago. And they don't appear to intend scrapping the charge
either, by the changes being proposed.

[snip]

I doubt the government cares so long as they can screw citizens over
here for even more tax money.

Apart from those on the highest income tax band, of course.

--
*Happiness is seeing your mother-in-law on a milk carton

Dave Plowman London SW 12