Old October 24th 12, 12:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Steaming from Olympia to Moorgate

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:59:29 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:01:11 +0100
Mizter T wrote:
On 24/10/2012 09:59,
d wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:38:50 -0500
Recliner wrote:
Steam returns to the Circle Line for the 150th anniversary of the world's
first underground train:

I wonder what level of mortgage you'll need to take out to afford a ticket.

B2003

What a surprise, a negative comment from Boltar...

I aim to be consistent. And I don't think anyone would say that these events
are ever cheap.

It's going to be a sell-out, regardless of the fare. And they'd be
able to sell reserved platform tickets for a hefty price all along the
route, if that were possible.