Old October 24th 12, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] gariusthebrit@gmail.com is offline

Default Steaming from Olympia to Moorgate

On Wednesday, 24 October 2012 13:02:15 UTC+1, Recliner wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:59:29 +0000 (UTC), d

wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:01:11 +0100

Mizter T wrote:

On 24/10/2012 09:59,
d wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:38:50 -0500

Recliner wrote:

Steam returns to the Circle Line for the 150th anniversary of the world's

first underground train:

I wonder what level of mortgage you'll need to take out to afford a ticket.

B2003

What a surprise, a negative comment from Boltar...

I aim to be consistent. And I don't think anyone would say that these events

are ever cheap.

It's going to be a sell-out, regardless of the fare. And they'd be

able to sell reserved platform tickets for a hefty price all along the

route, if that were possible.

If I remember, they're going to do a ticket ballot - that's what they were talking about before. I'm about to email the LTM and ask for all the details now.