Old October 25th 12, 06:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Free Tube station WiFi extended until "early 2013"

In message , at 18:06:34 on Wed, 24 Oct
2012, Mizter T remarked:
"Until early 2013 we're giving everyone full internet access. After
that, full internet access will be available to customers of Virgin
Media and selected networks, as well as on a Pay As You Go basis."

I've got an Android Phone that'll take a Virgin SIM, does that mean this
wifi would be free for me? On the way to London today, will try out the
free wifi for the first time.