Old October 28th 12, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Timetables and Prices for LU150 specials announced

"Spyke" wrote in message
The LT Museum have just announced the timetables, prices and ballot
process for the LU150 steam specials next January.

http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/whats-on/lu150/calendar

According to the PDF at
http://www.ltmuseum.co.uk/assets/dow...sandprices.pdf

A 30min trip from Olympia to Moorgate behind Met No 1 will set you back
£150 3rd class and £180 1st class. A trip the other way behind Sarah
Siddons is slightly cheaper at £50/£80 respectively.

Rather a far cry from the £5 all day rover with Sarah during Amersham
Heritage day.

Interesting set of routes. The one that intrigues me is the last one -
Olympia to Moorgate via Edgware Road. The obvious route (surely?) is Earls
Court, High St Ken. Yet the description say only the first 6 minutes will
be steam hauled which seems to suggest going to Gloucester Road to reverse
which doesn't feel right.

Where is the stock going to be stabled? Given the noon ish start on the
13th I might try and position myself for a shot of the ECS.