Old October 29th 12, 09:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Timetables and Prices for LU150 specials announced

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 04:14:52 -0500,
wrote:

In article ,
(Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at 00:27:34
on Mon, 29 Oct 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:
However looking at Google Earth for that area has given me pause for
thought.

I think it might be possible to see the cutting north of Farringdon
from several vantage points, including perhaps a ladder and peering
over the wall.
http://goo.gl/maps/cp4BS

Err yes. I expect sales of stepladders and tripods to boom in early
Jan!

The hotel windows do open but only inwards from the top (according to
Google Street View) so no prospect of using a camera from such a
vantage point.

But will the train be steam hauled by the time it gets there? Someone in
this thread implied only the first 6 minutes of the trip will be.

There is only one trip on one day when that happens Colin.

The other runs are "top and tail" with Steam on one end and Sarah
Siddons on the other. It is steam hauled eastbound and Sarah hauled
westbound.

Oh alright. I misunderstood.

--
Colin Rosenstiel