Old November 3rd 12, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Wheatley Ken Wheatley is offline

Default S stock

On 2012-10-30 14:48:31 +0000, d said:

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:40:02 +0000
Basil Jet wrote:
On 2012\10\30 13:57,
d wrote:

Well at aldwych the friend I was with almost slipped onto the tracks because
of the huge gap to the platform. It wasn't funny and it would probably be
bloody dangerous for someone with impaired vision if they didn't know about
it.

That is huge gap is caused by the station being closed since 1994.

) Yes, sorry , meant aldgate! I suspect S stock might have other issues
in aldwych other than platform gaps.

B2003

The platforms at Aldgate are on such a tight curve I doubt anything
much can be done to alleviate the situation.