Old November 6th 12, 11:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default S stock

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 12:08:57 -0000
Jim [wake wrote:
Oh really? Which bits specifically?

B2003

Central Line :: Wanstead to beyond Liverpool Street [passenger had to
struggle to get the wheelchair down the ecalator]

So how did he manage that then? Stand up and hold it?

Jubilee Line :: Stratford to North Greenwich, Canary Wharf to London
Bridge, Canada Water to beyond London Bridge

Northern Line :: London Bridge to Euston

District Line :: East Ham travelling westbound, West Ham travelling
westbound, also at other times but I don't remember where.

Sorry, don't believe you. I've never seen anyone in a wheelchair on the tube.
Ever. What are the chances of you seeing them all those times and me never
seeing any? Slim.

B2003