Old November 6th 12, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default S stock

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:59:08 +0000
Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
d wrote:
Your maths is up the spout. Its 6% of *possible* journeys but how many people
take the tube from say cockfosters to oakwood or epping to loughton? The
actually percentage of sane commuter journeys they can do is a lot higher.

I think you're probably wrong; but see my response to Colin for the detail.

No, I'm not wrong. If you worked it out based on possible journeys from
Zone 2+ into zone 1 for wheelchair users then it would give a better picture
of how well they're are catered for.

B2003