Old April 2nd 04, 08:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
DaveG73 DaveG73 is offline

Default Volvo Artic on Route 507 Today (Friday)

While driving back from Waterloo on Route 77 today. I saw an Artic 507 driving
over Lambeth bridge and turning into Lambeth Palace Rd (??) (Its not my route
so forgive me if I am wrong with road names).

As I approached the front of it I noticed it was a Volvo/??? branded model, not
the usual Merc/Citaro.

It was without proper screens, rather using the blue Private Hire Style screen
that have been employed on the replacement services.

It did, however, bear the legend "Go-Ahead London General" to the rear upper
corner.

I believe it was on an '03 plate, but cant be 100% on that.

I work for the company and have heard nothing about these buses.

I would guess it was a demonstrator pushed into service as cover, but with
having the company name on it I don't know.

Anyone got any more info?