Old November 7th 12, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Funny tram sign

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 03:46:21AM +0000, Basil Jet wrote:

I notice signs for HOV lanes there... where do we have them in Britain?
It reminds me of one of my favourite Curb Your Enthusiasm scenes where
Larry is late for a sports match, so he pays a hooker to ride in his car
with him so he can use the HOV lane.

Wasn't the M4 bus lane actually bus+taxi+HOV? And Wikipedia says that
there's one on the A647 in Leeds.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

Hail Caesar! Those about to vi ^[ you!