Old April 2nd 04, 09:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
woutster woutster is offline

Default Things you only find out by using the tube - Was Best feature on a metro system?

Annabel Smyth wrote in
:

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 at 05:46:50, wrote:

Changing between W&C and Central at Bank, it's easier to via the
travelator and ticket hall, than walking down that long, long tunnel.

Changing between the Northern and Jubilee lines at London Bridge, it is
not step-free unless you go up to the ticket hall and back, and that way
is longer. Sigh.... I don't *really* mind stairs, but my knees
sometimes do.

From the Northern line platforms steps are unavoidable unless you use the
MIPs lift.