Old July 18th 03, 09:44 AM posted to uk.transport,uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Bagpuss Bagpuss is offline

Default the quest for safety

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:14:28 +0000 (UTC), "Cast_Iron"
wrote:

Bagpuss wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:36:29 +0000 (UTC), "Cast_Iron"
wrote:

It's amazing the number of people who pretend they have
not
read
this rule when it suits them.

I've pointed this out to car drivers, and get reactions
such as "there's no sign".

That baffles me. Sounds more like "oh I've been caught. If
I shout
back I may not look such an arze".

I remeber up the local main road a could of chineese
students crossing
the road when a right lardy bloke in a big rover pulled
into the road
and started paping on his horn and shouting as they were in
the way.
As they carried on crossing the road I decided to take that
moment to
cross too, slowing down the fat c#nt again.

You didn't? How naughty, tut, tut. (tee hee).

I though he was going to have a coronary, oh he was a shaven headed
fat c'nt too. Personally I can't stand arrogant jerks on the road, to
many people get far too streesed.

If I'm going to town I usually use the bus although its a bit rough
with the being thrown around in it or use the m/cycle if I am in a
hurry. It does make me laugh watching peole get more and more p!ssed
off with each other becuae they are stuck in queues.

It was fine round here going back 10 years as well. Where I used to
live there was about 5-10 cars on the road, now every house has near
enough 1 or 2 cars and the road is down to car width + about 1 meter.
But then the bus service is now but then a return trip to town was
about 40p now its near £2.50.
--
This post does not reflect the opinions of all saggy cloth
cats be they a bit loose at the seams or not