Old November 8th 12, 02:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Skyfall

wrote:
On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 15:00:52 +0000
Mizter T wrote:
On 08/11/2012 09:36, d wrote:

On Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:31:28 +0000
Mike Bristow wrote:

In article ,
d wrote:
I suspect the majority of people going southeast from the stanmore end are
heading into the west end or city so will have got off before the JLE

anyway.
It would only need to be 1 train every 10 minutes or so to Charing X to be
useful and for every one of those you turn a westbound one from stratford
early.

Where?

I dunno. I'm sure there are some crossovers at westminster or london bridge.

You dunno then.

Apparently theres one at waterloo. Perfect.

http://www.districtdavesforum.co.uk/...=display&threa
d=10892

The line when extended was not designed to have an operative branch (for
public services) off to Charing Cross.

The crossovers allow it.

The Jubilee line needs all the capacity it can get to the east.

From london bridge sure, from Stanmore? No so sure.

I'm guessing that the busiest section is between Green Park and Canary
Wharf.