Old November 8th 12, 09:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Funny tram sign

On 07/11/2012 13:13, David Cantrell wrote:

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 03:46:21AM +0000, Basil Jet wrote:

I notice signs for HOV lanes there... where do we have them in Britain?
It reminds me of one of my favourite Curb Your Enthusiasm scenes where
Larry is late for a sports match, so he pays a hooker to ride in his car
with him so he can use the HOV lane.

Wasn't the M4 bus lane actually bus+taxi+HOV?

No, though motorbikes were allowed to use it. And because it wasn't
enforced, Addison Lee told their drivers to use it.

And Wikipedia says that there's one on the A647 in Leeds.

That's the one I've come across before.