Old November 10th 12, 03:15 PM
Lewis Lewis is offline
Junior Member

Default Oyster Card

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if anyone could help me. What is the maximum amount of times you can use your oyster card in a set period of time? I have just produce a list of things that I need to do on Monday and it will require 9 different uses of my oyster card in a two hour period. Will my oyster card work for all thee journies? I heard that there is a cap of the amount of journeys that can be made in a period of time

Many thanks