Old November 10th 12, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Leverton Nick Leverton is offline

Default Oyster Card

In article ,
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:15:28 +0000, Lewis
wrote:

I'm not too sure if this is the right place to post this but I was
wondering if anyone could help me. What is the maximum amount of times
you can use your oyster card in a set period of time? I have just
produce a list of things that I need to do on Monday and it will require
9 different uses of my oyster card in a two hour period. Will my oyster
card work for all thee journies? I heard that there is a cap of the
amount of journeys that can be made in a period of time

I have never heard of such a limit. There are journeys in London where
nine validations within 2 hours are perfectly possible.

I suppose there is the OSI issue where you might in some cases get an
unintentional continuation of your previous journey, which may or may not
cause problems later on. Is the OP using PAYG or an Oyster travelcard ?

Nick