Old November 10th 12, 11:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster Card

In article ,
(tim.....) wrote:

wrote in message
In article

,
(Recliner) wrote:

I'm now the proud possessor of one of the new 60+ not-quite-Freedom
Oyster cards, and I notice that it doesn't tell me the fares that I've
saved. Do you know if it calculates them at all, or just opens the
gates without doing any fare calculations? And does it keep a
query-able journey history like a normal Oyster card? [It'll spot me
doing some strange ones as I take advantage of my new freedom!]

Do you mean a Freedom Pass or something else?

He means a Freedom pass for the 60-60 whatever it is this week that
doesn't get a pension yet.

That isn't the same as the normal Freedom pass because it can't be
used on buses outside of London.

Huh? I have a (Cambridgeshire) bus pass and don't get a pension. I can use
it anywhere in the country.

--
Colin Rosenstiel