Old November 19th 12, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default shock, horror: few commuters using dangleway

In message , at 11:17:44 on
Mon, 19 Nov 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:

Similarly there are no stops for buses at North Greenwich Dangleway
station despite routes running 30 seconds away. Instead there is a
rather windswept and midly confusing walk from the station. It's not
very far but it is not intuitive if you are not familiar with the area
as the Dangleway is hidden from view as you emerge from the tube
station whether into the bus station or towards the O2.

"Slightly" windswept?? I went there while it was under construction (to
get a look) and not only could I not find where it was (the O2 seemed to
be completely in the way) but it was so cold and windy I beat a
strategic retreat before getting hypothermia.

Slight plug: that would have been the day I took this (1st Feb), Shard
from Waterloo East: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/67113784