Old November 20th 12, 10:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default LU withdrawn service stock in 1990 - a query

On 20/11/2012 23:11, Jack Taylor wrote:
In some notes from a visit to Ruislip depot at the end of 1990 I have
recorded withdrawn vehicles numbered 1, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11 present. This
is the number series that was later used by the Schoma fleet (from 1996)
and previously by the Metro-Vick electric locomotives. After trawling
the web at length I've been unable to trace what these vehicles could
possibly have been at that time - I can't find any references in
Wikipedia that cover that number series. Likewise there's nothing in
Brian Hardy's LU Rolling Stock book.

All suggestions appreciated, even if it involves me searching further!

Could 11 have been L11, now 'preserved' at Epping, as detailed at:
http://www.trainweb.org/districtdave...11_saved_.html