Old November 23rd 12, 12:25 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

In message , at 12:22:06 on Fri, 23 Nov
2012, Graeme Wall remarked:
I believe bus replacement services have designated "bus stops",

No, they just stop on a country road somewhere near the station.

which wouldn't include "middle of the high street".

Unless the station's there, in which case my requirement would not
arise.

Therefore the insurance angle might still apply.

But there are official bus stops in the High Street.