Old April 3rd 04, 01:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Spyke Spyke is offline

Default Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

Express trains of the type that New York has are very rare on subways and
metros worldwide. In fact, I believe that they are unique to New York.

Not quite unique, as the Met line in London also operates express,
semi-fast and stopping services.
--
Spyke
Address is valid, but messages are treated as junk. The opinions I express do