Old November 24th 12, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Portsmouth Rider Portsmouth Rider is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 09:37:41 on Sat, 24 Nov
2012, Graeme Wall remarked:
and if any problems (For example, someone misses an important
appointment that they would otherwise have attended) arise because of
this, you can be sued by the TOC for damages.

What if I'm the one late for an appointment, and the ToC can mitigate
their loss by dropping me off en-route?

If you are the one that's late you've got no case against them

I have a case, because it was their train that broke down, ripped up the
OHL, or whatever the reason was they had to find a RRB.

Read the T&Cs

The ones that say if me getting off the bus delays it another few
seconds[1], none of the other passengers can sue either? Those T&C?

[1] Or not, if all it means is getting to the next red traffic light a bit
later.

Once again the thread descends down a rathole where common sense
has been thrown out of the window