Old November 25th 12, 06:58 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Portsmouth Rider Portsmouth Rider is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

"John Williamson" wrote in message
Arthur Figgis wrote:
So can we get Bor-is and Ke-n banged up because replacement buses use the
normal bus stops at one of my local stations?

No, because they are certain to be the TOC authorised stopping points for
those services, and approved by the Powers That Be under agreements made
prior to the replacement service operating, often *years* before the
service operated. There are plans for this sort of thing in place at all
the TOC offices and these are drawn up in conjunction with the
authorities, and in the case of London, all these are known about and have
to be registered with TfL.

And, Ar-thur, it has not escaped our notice, although it may have escaped
yours, that Ken has only one syllable. )