Old November 25th 12, 07:58 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

In message , at 23:07:02 on
Sat, 24 Nov 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:
Why don't you just give up? after all, even YOU must be able to see that you
are on a hiding to nothing. Wibbling about it on Usenet won't change
anything. Write and complain to the rail operator, and waste THEIR time.

He never, ever does give up regardless of what has been said.

This is something I feel quite strongly about, but in the face of a
stone wall of "we are happy to screw the passengers, and cause them even
more inconvenience" we have at least established what the industry's
stance is.