Old November 25th 12, 09:45 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

In message , at 09:46:25 on Sun, 25 Nov
2012, Graeme Wall remarked:

This is something I feel quite strongly about, but in the face of a
stone wall of "we are happy to screw the passengers, and cause them even
more inconvenience" we have at least established what the industry's
stance is.

No, we have. exaustively, established that is the tantrum you are
throwing because they won't accede to your whims.

Characterising my reasonable request as a "whim" is consistent with the
attitude I describe above.

But haven't we beaten this to death now?