Old November 25th 12, 10:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

Dr J R Stockton wrote:

An intelligent Rail Replacement system would have, defined in the
contract, a limited number of additional non-railway-station stops, at
existing major transport interchanges, where such existed on the best
route from station to station or another route almost as good. The
stops would be chosen to maximise the expected overall customer
satisfaction.

This seems a good idea. Also, stops often used for rail replacement should
have permanent flags. I think in the GMPTE area they often do, and I think
I have seen such things in London as well.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.