Old April 3rd 04, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.transport.london
Steve Steve is offline

Default Green Party lunacy

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 07:33:35 +0000, Adrian wrote:

Alan O'Brien ) gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying :

Do me a favour! You make it sound like the pedestrians are at fault!

Erm, yes...

Cyclists do this really annoying thing:
You are listening out for cars as you cross the road - suddenly, when
the pushbike is right on top of you, you get this pathetic little
tinkle.

OK, so that's the cyclist's fault - I'd have shouted abuse at you, you
blind fool.

I murmur to the cyclist, 'Sorry, didn't see you.'

Could that be because you didn't LOOK, just listen?

If you'd looked, you'd have seen the bike.

You'd better start learning before electric cars get into widespread
use....

No need, we just take another welcome fork in the evolutionary path.