Old November 26th 12, 08:30 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Portsmouth Rider Portsmouth Rider is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

"Graeme Wall" wrote in message
On 26/11/2012 08:26, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
08:03:23 on Mon, 26 Nov 2012, Portsmouth Rider
remarked:

So, to sum up, you obey the HC only so far as it suits you?

Your trolling is getting tiresome.

Maybe you also look for interpretations to suit you.... How about HC6
"Pedestrians MUST NOT walk on a motorway except in an emergency"..... I
suppose you would define wanting a pee as an emergengy, so would stop
your
car, walk a few yards along and nip over the barrier and behind a hedge?

That's a "MUST NOT" you dimwit.

Not an insult competition. Merely counting up the number of times you
are
demonstrating phuckwittedness.

Not nearly as much as you are demonstrating a severe lack of
comprehension skills.

I don't mind debating, but only about the words I put in my mouth, not
the ones you do.

It is what you do to others.

A thought has occurred to me ..... Roland is Duhg posting under an
alias?????

--
PR