Old November 26th 12, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

On 26/11/2012 09:13, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:58:54 on Mon, 26 Nov
2012, Graeme Wall remarked:

I don't mind debating, but only about the words I put in my mouth, not
the ones you do.

It is what you do to others.

Even if I did (which I dispute - the problems I have with your postings
are they are often vague and ambiguous, leading to misunderstandings)
then two wrongs don't make a right.

Nothing vague or ambiguous about the facts of operating a rail
replacement bus service and the contractual restrictions thereof. Just
because they don't accord with your prejudices is not my problem.

And if you will trim posts to the point that all context is lost then I
can't be bothered to trace back through the thread(s) to find what the
devil you are rabbiting on about this time.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail