Old November 26th 12, 02:05 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

In message , at 15:01:02 on Mon, 26
Nov 2012, John Williamson remarked:
As an extension of the prohibitions I have noticed bus lanes in
various places now being signed as for buses on local stage services
only, ie private mini-buses and long-distance and excursion coaches
can't use them.

e.g. Bargate Street, Southampton.

Not to mention a *lot* in London, which are labelled for TfL vehicles only.

How often are there rail-replacement buses in London, rather than
ticket-acceptance on stage buses and alternative rail routes? (Genuine
question).

If there are, I'd expect them to stop at least at every station, which
are generally closer together than the 5-10 miles out here in the
country.