Old November 26th 12, 09:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Drivers telling passengers to use the emergency buttons...

In article ,
(Portsmouth Rider) wrote:

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at
16:56:23 on Sun, 25 Nov 2012, Portsmouth Rider
remarked:
Tough.

Yes, we get the message. It's tough being a rail passenger. Tougher
than it need be because of the jobsworths in charge.

On yer bike!!
(but not on a rail replacement bus.....)

)

I've taken my bike on rail replacement services (coaches) at least twice.
Once was an OHLE failure in front of the train I and my bike were on so they
had no real option and the other was when I could only get home from London
that way when something over-ran and I missed the last train from King's
Cross. FCC staff told me I couldn't get home unless I cycled from Royston.
Fortunately NXEA were more helpful and took my bike from Bishop's Stortford.

--
Colin Rosenstiel