Old November 29th 12, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Cummins[_4_] Paul Cummins[_4_] is offline

Default Contactless ('wave-and-pay') payment progress?

We were about to embark at Dover, when (Paul
Corfield) came up to me and whispered:

I assume that whatever is deemed
reasonable for retailers would broadly be OK for bus travel
given a PAYG fare is only £1.35. You'd have to be going some to be
able to rip off anything like a large sum of money ;-)

Additionally, any PayWave card will not be accepted without pin following
a set value being reached in PayWave transactions.

I reached that limit earlier - having spent £19, I then went to
Macdonalds, and my £4 transaction required chip and pin.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

---- If it's below this line, I didn't write it ----