Old November 29th 12, 11:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Contactless ('wave-and-pay') payment progress?

Mizter T wrote:

Nonsense. You're speaking from the position of a frequent out-of-town
Tube user. Others are different.

The practical issue with it I can see is that you'll need to remove your
card from your wallet as there will tend to be more than one, whereas I at
present just bang my unopened wallet on the reader on the correct
assumption that there is only one card in there (the Oyster) it cares
about.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.