Old November 30th 12, 10:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter CS Peter CS is offline

Default Bus passes

Paul Corfield wrote in
:

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:50:31 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

With the bus strike in north london today they've been saying on the
radio that bus passes will be accepted on reasonable alternative
routes.

What bus passes? I thought it was either Oyster or cash now. Or are
there special bus only Oyster cards?

There is a 7 day, monthly or longer Bus and Tram Pass. This is issued
on an Oyster Card. The Daily Bus Pass has been replaced by the PAYG
cap for bus and tram travel.

Bus saver tickets may still be in circulation as people could
obviously still hold stocks of them and they can be purchased by
businesses on a corporate sales basis.

There are also people like me who live outside the London boundary and have
a local authority bus pass valid on London buses (but not tube or train).

Peter

--
|| Peter CS ~ Epsom ~ UK | pjcs02 [at] gmail.com |