Old November 30th 12, 11:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Contactless ('wave-and-pay') payment progress?

On 30/11/2012 10:16, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 09:54:56 on Fri, 30 Nov
2012, martin_petrov remarked:
This could be why my attempt to get on a bus this morning caused a bad
BEEP from the machine and the message "more than one card trying to be
used at the same time" - I have in my Oystercard wallet, 1 Oystercard,
and 1 contactless debit card. Am I going to have to use different wallets
now to avoid this? I've only just 'rationalised' my wallet far enough to
have just a debit card, and Oystercard and work entry card with
Oystercard
wallet. I'll be pained to change this all again!

I wonder what happens if you try to touch-in with a Barclays "Onepulse"
Oyster card, which now has Paywave added. Something to try next time I'm
in London!

Barclaycard OnePulse cards always had payWave functionality, it's not a
recent addition - that was part of the original selling point.