Old November 30th 12, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott[_3_] Paul Scott[_3_] is offline

Default New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

"Roger" wrote in message

He isn't suggesting more 'dual voltage running', but more dual voltage
trains running in DC mode.

Misunderstanding on my part. I didn't know that there was
insufficient DC only stock.

I've checked the numbers and it looks like there are 25 diagrams required
for the ELL branches from the timetable change, so on the assumption that
they'll have 2 or 3 of the 20 DC units undergoing maintenance at any one
time, (85% typical utilisation?) you'd normally expect to see 7 or 8 dual
voltage units (out of the fleet of 37) in use on the ELL on a daily basis.

Paul S