Old November 30th 12, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

In article ,
lid (Roger) wrote:

On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:09:33 -0600,
wrote:

The line runs on from the DC platforms 7 & 8.

No, the DC lines are 1 and 2 (the original North London Line
platforms), the AC lines are 7 (westbound) and 8 (eastbound).
Platforms 2 and 7 are an island.

Looking at some pictures I
took I see that the overhead starts by the footbridge at the West end of
platform 7 and the third rail stops at the Car Stop board. Platform 8 is
a dead end. I wonder how much use it gets?

Platform 1 is the dead end. I've wondered about the layout at
the west end of platform 2 where the DC and AC don't overlap. I
have no knowledge as to whether it is used as you describe but
if not that then what?

Yes, sorry, you are right. I misread my photo.

--
Colin Rosenstiel