Old December 1st 12, 10:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Contactless ('wave-and-pay') payment progress?

On 30/11/2012 12:44, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 12:28:41 on Fri, 30 Nov
2012, Mizter T remarked:

I wonder what happens if you try to touch-in with a Barclays "Onepulse"
Oyster card, which now has Paywave added. Something to try next time I'm
in London!

Barclaycard OnePulse cards always had payWave functionality, it's not
a recent addition - that was part of the original selling point.

Fair enough, but what will happen (soon) on a London Bus: which of the
two elements will "win"; or will it refuse to pick either, claiming you
are trying to use more than one card at once?

I'd imagine the Oyster element would 'win', but lets wait and see.

By the by, the OnePulse card had been taken off the market by
Barclaycard (for new applicants) when this whole issue was last
discussed - I see it's now offered again (I don't know how long it was
off the market for):
http://www.barclaycard.co.uk/onepulse