Old December 3rd 12, 11:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Bus passes

In message , at 19:31:12 on
Sun, 2 Dec 2012, Paul Corfield remarked:
I suspect pensioners, those who genuinely rely on buses, would much
prefer to keep their bus services and pay something towards their
fares or an annual charge for the pass. The alternative of a free pass
but no services is simply useless. The disparity between London and
the rest of the country is also scandalous although I recognise London
pensioners would man the barricades to keep what they have got.

I wish I could find a barricade to man regarding the scandalous slippage
of the qualifying date (from 60 to around 63 at the moment).

I wonder if they realise how very well provided for they are?

I think few Londoners realise how well served they are.