Old December 3rd 12, 12:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default Bus passes

I wish I could find a barricade to man regarding the scandalous
slippage of the qualifying date (from 60 to around 63 at the moment).

I'd much rather the qualifying age continued to increased than that
entitlemenmt was means-tested.

I think few Londoners realise how well served they are.

IMLE quote a few of us do; and also see Boris's reversion to 60 as the
qualifying age as leaving an open goal for those who want means-testing.
A classic bit of short-term electioneering.

--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid