Old December 3rd 12, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Bob Bob is offline

Default Aldwych / Strand Underground

On Dec 3, 1:49*pm, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
04:35:49 on Mon, 3 Dec 2012, bob remarked:

BTW anyone know which line was used in the recent Bond? *They seemed
to claim that a Tube station served by either '95 or '96 tube stock
was the circle/district.

Charing Cross Jubilee Line for the platforms, and Charing Cross Northern
Line for the concourse shots. The concourse location was filmed
overnight on the 8th December last year.

(Charing Cross Bakerloo is of course the former Trafalgar Square
station.)

Thanks, that makes sense, and presumably it was '96 tube stock in that
case, as it is fairly easy to get there (I didn't pay close enough
attention to catch any of the usual distinguishing features, I was too
busy enjoying the film). In the past I used to ues Charring Cross
quite frequently, so I'm familiar with the station, though in pre-JLE
days rarely had cause to use that line, so don't particularly recall
the platforms.

Robin