Old December 5th 12, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 2 flakes of snow and it all falls apart

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:54:48 +0000
Stephen Furley wrote:
I don't know which roads he saw which were 'fine', no doubt there were many,
but my bus took about twice as long as usual to get me to work this morning.
About 1-2 cm of snow on the ground, except where vehicles had removed it.

People will naturally drive slower in the snow, but my journey was ok because
the snow seemed to have scared a lot of the usual school run muppets off the
roads so there was less traffic.

B2003