Old December 6th 12, 01:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Aldwych / Strand London Underground

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 14:36:38 -0000
"tim....." wrote:
Just like people get off their long distance trains at Hbf or Ost and onto
the S-bahn to continue their journey 2 stops into the centre, people will
get off their long distance trains at Padd and LSt and continue their
journey two stops on Crossrail

Not if they make the stations as inconvenient as the new thameslink station
at St P. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

B2003