Old December 7th 12, 10:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 2 flakes of snow and it all falls apart

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 11:49:53 +0000
David Cantrell wrote:
On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 01:48:38PM +0000, d wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:08:18 +0000
Anthony Polson wrote:
We cannot cope with snow because we don't get it every year so are not

Its becoming more common

And your evidence for this is what?

Sure, we've had snow for the last three (I think) winters, but you'd
expect that to happen occasionally even in a region that hardly ever
gets any snow.

When did it last snow in the sahara? Anyway , the fact that it snows here
at all should be enough for them to get their act together but every year
it seems to come as a complete surprise that it snows in winter and every year
we get the same tired old excuses. Its pathetic.

B2003