Old December 9th 12, 02:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

In article ,
lid (Roger) wrote:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:47:56 -0000, "Peter Masson"
wrote:

The right hand line ends in a buffer stop under the bridge from which the
photo was taken. The left hand line continues as the transfer line
between the ELL and the NLL. This is currently OOU, but for it to be used
there will either have to be an AC/DC interface, or anything using it
will have to be dragged by a diseasel.

The line which extends to the west from platform 2 is certainly
not in use. I was lurking along Liverpool Road and looked over
the wall on the west side. There is a piece of wood (an old
sleeper?) tied down across the track by signal NL 1238. I've
seen it before but I don't know when it was put there.

It's not in my photos, taken 4th July 2011.

--
Colin Rosenstiel