Old December 9th 12, 03:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New LO in car line diagram for ELLX Phase 2

In article ,
lid (Roger) wrote:

On Sun, 09 Dec 2012 09:32:33 -0600,
wrote:

In article ,
(Roger) wrote:

The line which extends to the west from platform 2 is certainly
not in use. I was lurking along Liverpool Road and looked over
the wall on the west side. There is a piece of wood (an old
sleeper?) tied down across the track by signal NL 1238. I've
seen it before but I don't know when it was put there.

It's not in my photos, taken 4th July 2011.

Was the signal there then?

Yes, EL318, and a 20 limit disc.

--
Colin Rosenstiel